- In Stock
- Product Code:
What you really need to know...
Protects steel from fire - 1 coat = 30 mins / 2 coats = 60 mins*
Not to be applied onto bare steel, no special primer is required, just a suitable anti-corrosion primer.
Leaves a matt white finish which can be left as a finish (if not remaining visible) or overcoated with one of the Flameguard Topcoats.
Certificate of Conformance and Installation is issued with every correctly applied purchase upon request.
Fully tested and approved to British Standards.
Can be applied with a roller, brush or spray gun.
It works by expanding to protect the steel surface when a fire touches the surface. Creating a 'bubble' that will last for 30 minutes or 60 minutes respectively.
Fire Protection Simplified
Brosteel Ultra 60 is designed to take the guesswork out of intumescent specification, the simplified formulation provides 30 minutes fire protection in only one coat - 60 minutes can be achieved in two coats.*
Certification & Approval
Brosteel Ultra 60 Intumescent Paint for Structural Steel has been fully fire tested BS476:Part 20/21:1987 ASFP Approved, and Installation and Conformance Certificates are supplied with every correctly applied purchase upon request.
• Simplicity - Simplified specification and simple application procedures.
• Cost effective - Due to its easy-to-apply, water-based formulation
• Brosteel Ultra 60 does not require any specialist application skills and can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray by any competent contractor.
• Certified - Certificates of Conformance and Installation can be supplied with every purchase.
• Fully Tested - All of Bollom’s Intumescent Coatings for Structural Steel have been fully fire tested BS476:Part 20/21:1987 ASFP Approved.
*Amount of coats required may vary dependent upon the type of steel to be protected - please consult the Technical Department or Data Sheets for more information.